Pain and Functional Medicine

We're sorry.  Our office is now closed.

Medical Records request

To have a scanned copy of your medical record forwarded to another office, follow the following steps:

1.  Sign a Record Release form at the office where you wish the records sent.  The signed form must contain your name and address as it appears on your drivers license, the date and the email address of the office.

2.  Have the completed release form scanned and emailed to:


We apologize for any inconvenience.  Our goal is the privacy and security of your medical record. Once we receive your request we will email the indicated office your records.

Thank you for your trust.  It has been an honor for us to know you.